PricePoint Makes Your Life Easier
PricePoint lets you distribute and complete your price protection plans more quickly and see better returns. And, PricePoint’s administrative section is created around your company’s price protection agreements. Integrate with ADDS Account Look-Up and SLPP for real-time account history, more accurate forecasting, and automatic write back of the completed agreement.
Here is a closer look at some of the benefits of using PricePoint:
- Price Plan SLPP Module
- Fully customizable to your price protection programs
- Utilizes your existing contracts and documents
- “Set it and forget it” with company-wide defaults
- Auto-fills data fields with customer infomation, usage and pricing
- “I Agree” check boxes can be included as needed
- Stores and archives completed agreements
- Writes back new agreement, including pricing and gallons protected, to the ADDS Account, via SLPP module.
- PDF contracts are emailed to client for his/her files
- Reduces paper, processing and postage expenses
- Automated system is accessible 24/7
- Connects to your online payment gateway
But wait, there is even more!
- Expandable to include any custom fields required
- Support capped price, fixed price, pre-pay and more, and can include any administrative fees
- Administrative or enrollment fees can be set for single payment or per-gallon up-charge
- Search through completed contracts
- Track gallons protected and report against hedge accounts
- Discounts or special pricing may be per account, gallons protected or location
- “Lock out” function can require new customers without applicable usage history to call office for enrollment
- Authorized users can override company defaults
- Expiration date can be set for any override
- Digital signatures are legally binding
PricePoint Works with Your Other Value-Added Programs
PricePoint can easily integrate with other added-value customer programs, like Service Contracts, Budget Plans, Loyalty Rewards, Bill Presentment and Payment Solutions, Email Marketing and Online Promotions. Plus, you can promote PricePoint on your company’s Facebook page, and link directly to your program’s log-in.